- Rentals onsite or delivered.
- 50% off tours for Kids under 12.
- Snorkeling available on tours.
- BYO drinks, water, snacks, swimwear, sunglasses with strap, sun protection, towels (shower onsite), dry clothes, water shoes or sandals, small coolers, drybags & waterproof camera or phone if desired. Forget something? Just ask. We will likely have it for you to borrow.
- Water friendly pets OK!
- Life jackets with whistles & paddles included with all tours & rentals.
- Calm bayside or oceanside beach launch. No tidal currents to worry about at our location. You can paddle around south end of island under #2 bridge & back to our location to experience the Gulf of Mexico & Atlantic ocean never seeing the same thing twice.
- Want to paddle to Lignumvitae Key botanical state park, Indian Key historic park, the sandbar, Sombrero or any beach, park, boat launch, vacation rentals, resorts & motels? No problem. We will bring gear to your chosen launch site anywhere.
From our bay side launch site, you have choices of paddling protected bay & waterways or the sand flats at White Marlin beach, mangrove shorelines, beaches, sponge gardens, sea grass beds, islands & more. Incredible scenery & opportunities for close up viewing of wildlife above & below the water. Dolphin, manatee, southern rays, spotted eagle rays, huge tarpon, sea turtles, iguana's, colorful tropical fish & exotic birds. Take a plunge& cool off at the rope swing.
Lower Matecumbe Key provides a natural experience with light boat traffic, abundant wildlife & crystal clear water. Situated between the Atlantic & Gulf of Mexico. It is far from city lighting giving you some of the best stargazing in the area!
Paddling at night with underwater LED lighting provides you with an amazing view of this undersea wonderland & its creatures. Try night fishing!